
- Take the Path train without a clock. Go to the city willing to sleep anywhere but home. Bring Dinha and a couple of ecstasies in the pocket. Find a nice club and fry the whole night. Go crazy for an instant; I mean some!
- Call Vinnie (drummer of Less Than Jake) and apologize for never paying attention to his lyrics (and I feeling like I would never coming back NO! I will never going back there!!!!). Already, my friend, I am so sorry!
- Drive to Atlantic City! Bring enough money for accommodation and food! And four hundred dollars extra for the casino! Go to a slot machine next to a bathroom in the facility and spend the night playing! If I did not win anything, at least I will have the pleasure of gambling, nothing compare to Vegas (I have been there before!!!), but still something to laugh all my life!
- Call Catrina Brown from a Payphone nearby Newark and offer her a million bucks for papers!
- Go to a system of a down concert with Leo. I know, you know, that is quite impossible, but I am the writer so I can choose whatever I want. Why you might think? Simple! I love their music. He loves it too. And I know it is his favorite band! Nothing better than see a concert next to a fan. And trust me; System of a Down is something that doesn’t happen all the time
- Find Leleka (some Brazilian orkut bogus jerk) and ask for a date. The only thing is that on the date I will get my baseball bat and knock her off at least once in the head! Just some stupid revenge! Pride issue.
- Take a shit on a bag and thrown at 106 San Francis Street in the Ironbound, Newark! It is not just because the Almeida family pisses me off and never tips me. But also because their oldest son thinks he is some sort of gangster! And he is a white trash!
- Work one day dressed up as a giraffe! Just a childhood dream applied only in the US territory!

No comments:
Post a Comment